Monday, July 6, 2015

PUYB Virtual Book Club Chats with Michelle Beber, author of 'Angels, Angels, Everywhere'



Michelle Beber has certifications as an Angel Intuitive and Angel Oracle Card Reader from renowned "angel lady," Doreen Virtue, as well as certifications as a Spiritual Teacher and Archangel Life Coach from Doreen's son, Charles Virtue.

In 2008, Michelle's life changed when she attended a spiritual retreat and learned about angels and how they communicate through repetitive number sequences known as "angel numbers." Little did she know that this insight would lead her on an amazing spiritual journey that would directly connect her with angels and result in the discovery of her life purpose.

Always grateful for the spiritual guidance she has received, Michelle looks forward to sharing the knowledge she has gained to inspire others, especially children. Michelle is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI).

Her latest book is the juvenile fiction/children’s picture book, Angels, Angels, Everywhere.

For More Information
About the Book:

Angels, Angels, Everywhere is a non-denominational, multiracial book written in delightful rhythm and rhyme and accompanied by charming illustrations.  The themes of constant support and unconditional love are designed to help children deal with everyday experiences in life.

By developing children’s faith in knowing that they are not alone and building their trust that they are consistently watched over, cared for, and loved, children will become empowered to deal with life’s challenges.  The book also lets children know that angels are there in good times as well, sharing in their joy.

For More Information


Thanks for joining us at the book club, Michelle!  Can we begin by having you tell us how you got interested in angels? What was the turning point that made you say, “Hey, there really are angels!”? 

Michelle: I got interested in angels when I attended a spiritual retreat in 2008 where I learned how angels communicate with us by showing us numbers and other signs.  Those signs are the angels’ way of giving us comfort and guidance in our lives.
I was so intrigued by this newfound knowledge that when I returned home from the retreat, I started researching angels.  It wasn’t long before I came across the name of the renowned metaphysical teacher, Doreen Virtue, who had written many books about angels.  I bought her book, “Healing with the Angels” because it had an entire section devoted to the meanings of “angel numbers.”
Doreen is an “angel intuitive,” and the angels gave her the meanings of various number sequences so she could share them with others.  I didn’t know it then, but learning about angels was the beginning of a new chapter in my life that would ultimately lead me to my life purpose.
The turning point that made me feel that there really were angels was when I started asking them for help, and I really would receive help!  It was like magic!  The more I acknowledged and trusted their guidance, the more my life would unfold with positive synchronicity.
Can you explain how angels communicate through repetitive number sequences known as “angel numbers”? 

Michelle: The most common “angel numbers” we might see are the “triples,” such as 111, 222, 333, 444, and so forth.  For example, 222 means have faith, and 444 means angels are literally everywhere around you.  It’s not just “triples” either.  Every number sequence between 0 and 999 contains a specific message for you from the angels.  It’s really quite fascinating.

Your book, Angels, Angels, Everywhere, is specifically for children.  What made you decide to go that route instead of writing for adults on this subject? 

Michelle: I knew the rhythm and rhyme was best suited for children, and I knew it would make a wonderful picture book.  I’ve always felt a special connection with children, and now I know why … because I was meant to work with children to fulfill my life purpose. 
Since beginning your journey into the world of angels, who can you say had the most positive influence on you?

Michelle: I don’t think it’ll be a surprise that I credit Doreen Virtue’s influence on me.  Through her teachings, I learned how to work with angels and dramatically improved my life.  I was especially blessed to have been able to attend Doreen’s “angel intuitive” workshop last year where I became certified, had the opportunity to meet Doreen, and was able to have her sign my copy of “Healing with the Angels.”
What can you say to naysayers who don’t believe in angels?

 Michelle: I started out as an agnostic who didn’t know if God or the angels existed, but I took a literal “leap of faith” and believed that angels were real, and it was one of the best decisions of my life.  I would not be where I am right now if it weren’t for angels. 
You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain by giving the angels a chance to help you.  That choice could change your life like it did mine.
Thanks again for this interview, Michelle, and I look forward to reading your book!  Do you have any final words?

Michelle: Life is an amazing adventure!  Each of you came to Earth for a special purpose, and each of you has innate abilities to achieve that purpose.  Follow your heart, have faith in your abilities, and live your dream!  We are here to make a difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment